Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm sick and tired of a life that's all planned out for me. Yes some may think it's really wonderful and great. Gimme a break. I know you're placing high hopes on me, I'm your best bet. Whatever. Why don't you show me some faith? Encourage me? Stop pressing me for 'A' grades and start thinking about how I'm feeling. I wanna do good too, it's not just you. I want to take over everything else, make it bigger and play huge. You don't think I'm just gonna waste my life away dreaming on materials and being crazy. NO. I've a heart, and I've a soul. I respect my parents. I respect your ideals. I want to be, more than you. I want to be, every inch bit as successful as you are. Look at me, what do you see now? I must look like some sick dog who has absolutely no brains and just like a flea feeding off it's host.

Well what can I say? You may be right. I seriously feel that way. But that's all gonna change. No more the old me. I ain't gon' be no parasite. No way. I'm gonna be somebody. I WILL be somebody. Just you see. How I am gonna build me, my own castle. I'ma do you proud. Watchout.